From Satoshi Kobayashi <satosh...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Missing dependency in RPM of KVM Agent
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 02:01:32 GMT
Hi all,

I have noticed that dependency is missing in RPM of KVM Agent.
LibvirtComputingResource class and BridgeVifDriver class are dependent
on LinuxBridge. They execute "brctl" command internally. However, the
package (bridge-utils) in which it is contained is not included in the
dependence of RPM of KVM Agent. Should I open a ticket? Or this should
be supplemented by a document? Or I have some mistaken?

(The following is my superfluous comment)
A required package may change by VifDriver implementation used in the
future. However, LibvirtComputingResource depends on "brctl". I feel
this as the issue.

Thanks,
Satoshi