From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloud-set-guest-password
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:41:49 GMT
I don't know, from a customer perspective I think it's a little tricky for
us to say "here have these RPMs, but download the source or browse our git
tree to get script X for your templates". At least that was probably the
reasoning why they were initially broken out as a separate download.

I realize they end up on the management server when the RPM/DEBs are
installed as well, perhaps we should point them there in the docs.