From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: libvirt XML settings for KVM guests
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:10:26 GMT
I believe the way its done now is handled by which OS option you choose. If
you wanted to make the XML persistent it would need to reside on all hosts.
Perhaps you can request an enhancement for user defined OS settings with
KVM that allows you to save a small set of parameters like caching, nic
type, etc. Or simply create your own branch and add in the settings you
prefer.