From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject pxe disable for system vms
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:59:30 GMT
All,
  I was troubleshooting why my systemvm.iso seemed to be unbootable, and in
the process realized that the routers in particular (due to multiple NICs)
spend 15-20 seconds just loading boot roms for pxe.

I've put together a patch that avoids loading the pxe rom in the libvirt
interface definitions. My question is whether it's sufficient to have this
in the live NicTO or if I need to modify the nics table/NicVO/NicProfile
and add a column for pxe.  Should it be a saved property?