From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download status of an ISO image stay empty
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 15:35:39 GMT
Yep. Management server runs locally within a linux (Linuxmint) machine
according to procedure here (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+devcloud+environment+setup
)
There are no warn/erros in the vmops.log file (created under
incubator-cloudstack directory)

--
Charles Moulliard