From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we still use DevCloud VM Image ?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:21:52 GMT
Additional info. Here is the DNS config of the DevCloud VM where you can
see that the address 192.168.1.1 corresponds to the address of my DSL
router connected to internet.

root@devcloud:/home/devcloud/download# more /etc/resolv.conf
# Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
resolvconf(8)
#     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
nameserver 192.168.1.1
search NB

Charles Moulliard