From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feedback on site redesign
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:35:00 GMT
Hi,

To maintain the content we could use Apache CMS (
http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html) as we do for Apache DeltaSpike and
OpenEJB projects. Content (mardown pages) can be edited from within the
browser directly or using svn.
Another possibility is to use like we do for Apache Camel, Karaf &
ServiceMix Scalate (= templating engine - http://scalate.fusesource.org/)
to generate site contain + manual. I can provide you more info if required.
In both cases, we could easily move content from Wiki.

Regards,

Charles

--
Charles Moulliard