From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Moving documentation issues from bugs.cloudstack.org to Apache Jira
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 01:30:31 GMT
Chris,
You have my admiration for volunteering to assist with this task. There is
nobody working on such a wholesale port of doc bugs, so I don't think you
need to coordinate as such.

The people most familiar with those doc bugs (aside from the people who
filed them) would be myself and Radhika PC (cc'd), so if you have any
questions on the history behind a bug, or if you need any help
understanding the descriptions, we might be able to help.

Jessica T.