From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.0.0-incubating
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:11:02 GMT
The IPMC vote has passed.  I'm staging the release now, and we'll be
announcing on Tuesday.

Great work folks.

-chip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.0.0-incubating
To: general@incubator.apache.org

After 72 hours, the vote for CloudStack 4.0.0-incubating *passes* with
5 IPMC +1 votes.

+1 (binding)
* Jim Jagielski
* Olivier Lamy
* Brett Porter
* Daniel Kulp
* Noah Slater

There were no -1 or +0 votes cast.

Jim, Oliver, Brett, Daniel and Noah voted on the
cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org list's vote thread [1].  Noah also
voted on the general@incubator.apache.org thread [2].

I will now publish the release, and the project's community will
commence with it's release announcement activities (after the mirrors
catch up).

Thanks to everyone participating, and especially to our mentors for
the guidance and support for this first release of CloudStack from
within ASF.  It's been both enlightening and fun!

-chip

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201210.mbox/%3CCA%2B96GG4KytVOCW%3Ddr7G%3DWg_Nu_zeC%2B3-hiH29wuEjSaisn53Fw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201210.mbox/%3CCA%2B96GG7-JycEZmpZhtLxkvOmH0yXaa33n9AdQfvkmZBexQHP9w%40mail.gmail.com%3E