From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.0.0-incubating
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:35:16 GMT
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> Woot, fscking awesome. Thanks for this Chip.
>
> Two minor nitpicks for the next VOTE we do. Individual votes should include
> a link next to them to the email in which that person voted.

Sorry, but I didn't see anything like this in any other podling /
project vote summary emails that I've looked at.  Is it a suggestion?
Do you do it in the CouchDB project this way?

> And links
> should use mail-archives.a.o, and not markmail.org. That's the only way we
> can be sure the links will never break.

That's fair.  Many other projects / podlings are using markmail for
links, given how easy it is to work with (vs. the ASF mail archive).
However, it's a good point.  I'll be sure to use the apache.org page
next time!