From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:42:39 GMT
Where can I access the appropriate Netscaler jar?  I'd like to test
the module with the new additions, and the jar that I have from prior
to the 4.0 release doesn't have several of the referenced classes.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Ram Ganesh <Ram.Ganesh@citrix.com> wrote:
> Any thoughts? Unless we hear otherwise would like to push the patches. This feature had
been code complete for a very long time. If there are still concerns/opinions let us know
and we can take steps to correct them.