From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Error in cloud-console-proxy pom, when using Eclipse
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:52:07 GMT
Hi all,

Is anyone else seeing this error in the maven config when looking in Eclipse?

Description Resource Path Location Type
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (execution:
generate-resource, phase: generate-resources) pom.xml
/cloud-console-proxy line 124 Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping
Problem

I've found some references that describe how to provide m2e with
instructions for mapping the goals, but I wanted to check if I'm the
only one or not.  The fix, I think, requires me to check in some
changes to the pom that would provide m2e with instructions on
handling the config correctly.

-chip