From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Feedback on site redesign
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:20:53 GMT
Thanks Charles!  We actually are using the CMS for the main site.

IMO the site should primarily act as a place for users and
non-contributing developers (perhaps users of the API).  The Wiki
should be the home of development documentation for those that want to
contribute to, hack in, work on the project.