From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:26:38 GMT
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Vijay Venkatachalam
<Vijay.Venkatachalam@citrix.com> wrote:
> Please use the link provided to download the NetScaler java API SDKs to build non-oss
NetScaler version of CloudStack.

> http://community.citrix.com/download/attachments/37847122/cloud-netscaler-jars.zip
>
> This is made available temporarily and would be deleted once the java APIs become OSS.

Great, thanks!

Is there any news on the work to open source the netscaler libs?  Timing?

If it can be sorted out in time for our feature freeze for 4.1 (end of
Jan), I'd love to include support for netscaler in the default build
for that release.

> Also, with this upload the other repositories become obsolete. Please upload this zip
file to remain up to date.

> Thanks,
> Vijay V.

LB