From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] All checkins must include unit testing
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:29:02 GMT
While I understand what you are saying, I still think anyway we can get gerrit up and running
and just have people used to using it is a big plus.  The fact is we really don't know what
people are checking in right now.  If we actually have testing, I wouldn't be as big on this.
 It is precisely because we don't have testing that makes me want to make sure we at least
have a review system in place to catch problems.

--Alex