From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject [Discuss] User Comment Functionality for the ASFCS Doc Pages
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:09:23 GMT
Hi Community,

Analytics discussion reminded me of this functionality of most product documentation pages:
Leave a Comment/ User comments.

Could we integrate "Leave a Comment" functionality to the Apache CloudStack Documentation
pages?

It would be awesome if we have some mechanism in place to directly get the comments in the
doc contributor's inbox when someone leaves their comments in the page.

Thanks

-Radhika