From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: problem to add an ISO file or template
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:15:32 GMT
Hi Ahmed,

If SSVM is ready in your setup then you can go ahead and add ISO's /templates.
If there is no issues downloading the template from the source you have added then CS will
start downloading it and it will show the progress of the download.  If there is an issue
with the template/iso download you can find the error in the log.
Please share the log.
>From which source are you adding the templates. Are you providing the template location
which is present in your local network??

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmed Jaouadi [mailto:jaouadi_ahmed@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 2:54 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org; cloudstack-commits@incubator.apache.org; cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: problem to add an ISO file or template

Hello,
I want to know the time needed to add an ISO file or template. I tried to download from the
internet and I tried to download it from the local network (I installed WAMP on another pc
in local network) always the same problem it take more than 6 hours to download and I have
not managed to download the file. Another problem that I did not understand when adding there
is not  any percentage displayed to show the progress of the download.

thanks in advance.