From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New DevCloud Appliance
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:19:20 GMT

On Nov 28, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Rohit Yadav wrote:

> Already did that, just git pull:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=commitdiff;h=af12a25a608cdef45547a4da83515f57fd6129bf
>
> Let me know if there are any other issues.

I am using it as a host and nfs server, running the mgt server on my laptop. Everything works
fine, except that the tiny linux VM never gets available. I tried to register it, but it never
gets to the "ready" stage.

thoughts ?

-sebastien

> Regards.
>
> On 28-Nov-2012, at 8:28 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Rohit, small tweak maybe:
>>
>> Since you set 192.168.56.10, the tools/devcloud/devcloud.cfg needs to be updated
(was 192.168.56.2)

>> -sebastien
>>
>> On Nov 28, 2012, at 3:08 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I finally got the new DevCloud appliance working and tested in different appliances,
thanks to Prasanna. The new appliance can be used both as a all in a box solution like the
original DevCloud or you can run mgmt server and mysql on your host os and use it as a Xen
server host and NFS infrastructure. It's about 862MB, and the whole setup can run within 1G
RAM if you disable console proxy vm from global settings, also you may run multiple DevClouds.