From Abhijith Chandrashekar <Abhijith.Chandrashe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Development Environment for CloudStack
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:24:52 GMT
If you aren't already doing so, switch to maven3. You can install it according to directions
here ... http://superuser.com/questions/298062/how-do-i-install-maven-3

-----Original Message-----
From: Jianwei Li (c) [mailto:jiali@vmware.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:51 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Development Environment for CloudStack

The Maven compiling error is as following when I run "mvn -P developer clean install:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-console-proxy: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-console-proxy:jar:4.1.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-patches:jar:4.1.0-SNAPSHOT in apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
-> [Help 1]