From Manikanta Kattamuri <manikanta.kattam...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Is the present master broken
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 06:45:58 GMT
Ya, I solved it with a full developer clean

Mani

-----Original Message-----
From: Satoshi Kobayashi [mailto:satoshi-k@stratosphere.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 9:19 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is the present master broken

Hi Manikanta,

I looked at the same error before.
At that time, I was mistaken in the build procedure.
In the build procedure on master, Ant is not used already.
I think that it is maybe the cause.

https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/building-with-maven.html

Thanks,
Satoshi

2012/11/1 Manikanta Kattamuri <manikanta.kattamuri@sungard.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Form yesterday I am finding that the master build is failing with
> cloud-utils.
>

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
> (default-compile) on project cloud-utils: Compilation failure:
> Compilation
> failure:
>
> [ERROR]
> /root/cloudstack/incubator-cloudstack/utils/src/com/cloud/utils/compon
> ent/ComponentLocator.java:[201,23]
> cannot find symbol
>
> [ERROR] symbol  : method
> putAll(java.util.Map<java.lang.String,com.cloud.utils.component.Compon
> entLocator.ComponentInfo<com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDao<?,?>>>)
>
> [ERROR] location: class

java.util.LinkedHashMap<java.lang.String,com.cloud.utils.component.Compone

--
Satoshi Kobayashi <satoshi-k@stratosphere.co.jp>