From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: About the development approach of KVM Agent on master
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:07:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm in a vary luxurious, I have a rack full of hardware at my disposal
to test CloudStack and Ceph.

My way of developing is:
* Make changes
* Build a new Agent / KVM JAR
* scp it to the hypervisor
* Restart the Agent
* See if it works!

That is mainly the way I do my KVM development and testing.

Wido