From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [RFC] Refactoring CloudStack
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:32:55 GMT
Hi Alex,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to take a good look at this.

Wido

On 11/09/2012 07:12 PM, Alex Huang wrote:
> I sent out an email a couple of months ago about the need to refactor CloudStack into
small pieces.  At the time, the overall sentiment was the community is heavily invested in
releasing 4.0 and this should be brought up post 4.0.  Now that 4.0 has been released, I like
to bring this up again.  I created a powerpoint to illustrate that need.  Please take a look
at [1]

> This work is related to Edison's Storage subsystem, Kelven's Spring, Murali's notification
system proposals.  The work is to be done in the javelin branch.