From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: cloudstack does not clean up after it self - when nodes and cluster removed
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 13:22:10 GMT
On 11/08/2012 11:28 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Would it be too much trouble to have CloudStack clean up after itself when you remove
nodes and cluster from CS?

> For example, every time I need to start fresh  and decide to rip everything out, I also
have to remove the network and storage additions CS makes.

> If I forget to remove any of the above the CS will notice an existing volume mounted
(in case of storage) and my setup process breaks :(

> I clean up everything in CS and VSphere and start fresh..
>
> I can make this an enhancement request if needed, I'm not certain how Xen or KVM are
handled.

They aren't handled as well.

Although I agree with you that it would be nice if CloudStack did so, it
isn't that easy and we have a lot on our plate right now.

A issue can always be filed in the issue tracker.

Wido