From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Proposed fixes for debian package building process
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 09:19:50 GMT

On 06-11-12 04:06, Dave Cahill wrote:
> Hi Edison,
>
> Understood - sounds like .deb package building is not supposed to work on
> master.
>
> Do you know if anyone is working on making .deb building work using maven
> on master? From the first thread you linked [1], it sounded like Noa Resare
> at Spotify might start working on it, but I don't see any activity after
> that. The wiki mentions this branch in relation to getting debs / maven
> working, but it doesn't seem to have been updated in a month:
> https://github.com/bhaisaab/incubator-cloudstack/tree/debs-maven

Not working on it yet, but planning to do so. Hugo and Edison did a
great job in getting all the RPM packages build with Maven, but also has
to be done for the Debian/Ubuntu packages.

I want to pick this up, but in the coming weeks I'll be offline.

This week I'm at ApacheCon EU, so that doesn't help in terms of
availability.

So, nobody is working on it at the moment, but I want to pick this up asap.

Wido