From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [ACS401][DISCUSS] 4.0.1 Release dates & such
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:36:42 GMT
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 09:51:55AM -0800, Alex Huang wrote:
> Sometime ago I suggested a process for doing this.  Have we considered
> that process and decided it's not useful?  I think that process is much
> easier to maintain than a list on the wiki.

We did not decide it isn't useful - just totally missed this as a
process for .x releases. I think it makes sense, so we'll try it this
way instead.

Do you think I need to send out a clarification with the process now, or
are the interested parties following the thread & understand how we're
doing it?

--
Joe Brockmeier
http://dissociatedpress.net/