From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Site Analytics?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 20:44:44 GMT
On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 10:10:23PM +0530, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Alright, in that case there is no good enough opensource analytics
> software, we can go with google analytics or mixpanel.

So - to be clear, Piwik is "good enough" (I think it holds its own
pretty well against Google Analytics) it just means that we would be
tracking some user agent data, etc.

It's open source - and the project would hold the data instead of google
- but it still tracks the data you're talking about.

--
Joe Brockmeier
Twitter: @jzb