From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: cloud-set-guest-password
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 06:06:40 GMT
On Thu, Nov 08, 2012 at 10:46:34AM +0530, Rohit Yadav wrote:

> On 08-Nov-2012, at 4:57 AM, Clayton Weise <cweise@iswest.net> wrote:
>
> Now that cloudstack.org is redirecting to the apache site, where are
> the password reset utilities?

I think they're in the source tree, yes?

>> Yes, the old site is here now: buildacloud.org. But I don't see the
>> download section, Joe can we put the on buildacloud.org, or on
>> incubator.apache.org/cloudstack?

Is this not included in the source? I'm curious why this script,
in particular, should be broken out as downloads specifically - aside
from the fact that it'd been done that way in the past.

If there's a good reason why this needs to be specifically called out as
a download, then we can do that, but I'm not sure it's necessary.

Best,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier