From DE Clay <dec...@zeromachine.net>
Subject libvirt XML settings for KVM guests
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:32:08 GMT
I would like to be able to change and persist libvirt XML settings
for guests (similar to the way that VMware allows you to edit/change the
VMX file).

Example use cases would be to change the default drivers to virtio and
also change qemu disk settings to other caching policies.

It seems that now when I manually edit (via virsh edit), I lose those
changes when the instance is stopped/restarted.

Is there a way to do this now?

--Daron
Daron E. Clay, CTO
ZeroMachine.net LLC
Information Technology Architect
VMware Certified Professional

Specializing in Cloud Computing Services
and x86 Virtual Infrastructure Solutions

Phone: 970-769-4805
Email: declay@zeromachine.net
Web: http://zeromachine.net