From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Can we still use DevCloud VM Image ?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 15:54:38 GMT
Any chance of spinning up a DevCloud instance that "just works"? We
should have a download that works on first try. (that includes
downloading templates, console, etc.)

I tried following the steps to create my own, but it kept failing at the
last step, complaining about a translation or something like that.

(Instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/building-devcloud.html)

Happy to take lead on generating these regularly *if* I can get this
debugged so creating a new instance works reliably.

--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net