From "Kelcey Damage \(BBITS\)" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Feedback on site redesign
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 20:46:00 GMT

Actually it turns out to be an artifect when viewed at 960 pixels wide

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelcey Damage (BBITS) [mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:44 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Feedback on site redesign

Hi,

Looks good put the spacing between the black banner bar(top) and the start
of content/side menu is awkward. Perhaps reduce the size, or shift the
sidebar to reach further up the page, or increase the size of the header
bar, or add a secondary sub-header bar.

Thanks

KELCEY DAMAGE
Infrastructure Systems Architect