From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:29:57 GMT
Has the master branch really diverged that much at this point?  Also,
I think Ilya has mostly been using the 4.0 release anyway (but we can
wait for confirmation of that).

- chip

Sent from my iPhone.

On Nov 26, 2012, at 6:17 PM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:

> I think you are right then . We should definitely back port them to 4.0 as well but I
am not very sure , if we can reproduce all of them there . If you could reproduce these issues
once on 4.0 , I can backport the fixes immediately .

> Thanks,
> Pranav

to 4.0 to be available on 4.0.1 release.

> Is it not applicable to 4.0?
>
> Thanks
> ilya

pushed into asf/master . The remaining ones also seem to have been addressed . Could you please
verify once more ?

> Thanks & Regards,
> Pranav

to External devices & guest_type is set to Shared
> ---
> CLOUDSTACK-475
> cloudstack UI - create network offering - Hide VPC checkbox when Guest Type is Shared.
Show it when Guest Type is Isolated.
> ----
> CLOUDSTACK-476
> cloudstack UI - create network offering - Supported Source NAT type dropdown - set "Per
zone" as default option.
> ----
> CLOUDSTACK-477
> cloudstack UI - zone wizard - When Advanced/SecurityGroup is selected, pass forVirtualNetwork=false
to createVlanIpRange API.
> ----
> CLOUDSTACK-439
> Alert with typo and outdated text regarding "direct attached public IPs"
>

> Additional least intrusive nice to haves
>
> ----
> CLOUDSTACK-523
> When adding Vms to an LB rule , when there are vms with display name that were provided
by user and autogenearated uuid , the list vm screen extends beyond the frames original width..
> ----
> CLOUDSTACK-459
> [Optional Public IP assignment for EIP with Basic Zone] Associate IP Checkbox in Create
Network Offering Dialog is Displayed When Elastic LB is Selected
> ----
>

> I will file more bug reports that I was under impression - have been addressed by above-
but as I reviewed the bug details - I don't believe they have been addressed.