From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: bug in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:47:19 GMT
Never mind, I had to cd into a dir. sorry

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:44 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: bug in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in

Need help with getting git working and creating a "mybranch" - I admit, I'm git noob

Following steps on
http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/develop/non-contributors.html

After I did
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git

[root@cloud04t-ops-08 a]# git checkout -b mybranch
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

Please help, what am I missing?

Thanks
ilya