From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject bug in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:51:06 GMT
Hi Guys,

Found a bug that prevents getting the SSHKEY_SERVER_IP in cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in

Please add double quotes when doing variable check, it's a best practice in bash and should
not break anything - in this case it fixes the issue and SSHKEY_SERVER_IP actually has value.
Previously, eventhough the value was present, it would not show up when bash did var check
( -n).

Change:

if [ -n $SSHKEY_SERVER_IP ]

if [ -n "$SSHKEY_SERVER_IP" ]

Tested on GNU bash version 4.1.2, CentOS/RedHat 6.2

I know this is not the best way to submit a patch, but since I've customized cloud-set-guest-sshkey.in
a lot, my diff output won't be relevant to the rest of community.

Regards

ilya