From "Kelceydamage@bbits" <kel...@bbits.ca>
Subject Re: Document describing MySQL tables?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 08:40:12 GMT
I started one called database resource guide I think on the wiki.

Here is the link to the old wiki. It's far from done, and having some input would be great,
I have been championing the need for this document for over 6 months now.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/download/attachments/2064409/db-resource.pdf

Sent from my iPhone