From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Template downloads, ACS 4.0 - build 756
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:11:49 GMT
Try step #2 and #3 and see if it helps.
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ssvm-troubleshooting.html

From: Kelcey Damage (BBITS) [mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 1:02 AM
To: CloudStack dev list
Subject: Template downloads, ACS 4.0 - build 756

Hi

Running build 756 and I am having the following issue: templates and ISOs are not downloading.
I have verified that the SSVM can talk to the internet, and DNS is resolving. The template/ISO
will succeed in registering, however that is the last system acknowledgement. I get no errors
in the logs, and not attempts to DL either.

Status and Size in the UI never change.

Any ideas?

[cid:image001.png@01CDAD2C.A37C21C0]Kelcey Damage
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com<http://www.backbonetechnology.com/>
kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage