From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: How can I specify the vCPU and ram manually?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 06:27:30 GMT

From: sx chen [mailto:cloudchen0620@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:50 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: How can I specify the vCPU and ram manually?

Date: 2012/10/4
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org" < cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org>

let the custom set the service offering,disk offering and network offering is a little confused.
I don't think every custom is so familiar with all these offerings.
So if the admin create the offerings,and let the custom select CPU,ram,and disk and network
is another choice.

So If the CloudStack service offering will set a range for vCPU and ram just like disk offering,
and let the custom set the vCPU and ram when custom deploy a vm will meet my request.

If I change the source code for this, will it be a large project?