From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new committer: Gavin Lee
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:17:07 GMT
Gavin,

It's great that you're maintaining this!

Could I ask you to take a look at our policy on domain names and third
party branding:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/domains.html

>From a quick look at your site (and not knowing Chinese) I would say that
there's some potential scope for confusion. The most obvious one to me
being that the Apache CloudStack logo is used in the header in a way that
makes it look like this site might be an official part of the project.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

--
NS