From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack vs CloudPlatform
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:54:57 GMT
This is a great example of why we need to be super careful about our brand
and our messaging.

The old JIRA concerns me. I know we've talked about this before, but I do
not recall any definitive plans for it. It would be best if we could shut
it down, and migrate everything across to our current JIRA. Just from the
POV of having less confusion. But there may be drawbacks to this. Thoughts?

It might also be nice to get a diagram on our home page that clearly maps
out our ecosystem, and helps to explain the differences between Apache
CloudStack, the several products that Citrix has, and anything else that
seems necessary. Anyone want to pick that up?

--
NS