From guang wu <kingkissk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HA test systemvm can't work. help me!
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 02:03:13 GMT
thanks everybody,

1.Your router has a corrupt disk? Can you destroy this router, start a
new VM for the user? Does the new router still have booting issues?

yes,the disk has corrupted, start a new router VM can normal work. but
i want to know is this a bug or
other reason cause the disk corrupt and i want to know how to ensure
disk data integrity and stability?

2.Have you tried using a redundant virtual router?

i don't know how to add a redundant virtual router, can you give me
some material about add a redundant virtual router?

3.i want to know why i can't receive your reply for my email?