From Busy Dev <busyd...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying VMs and storage/volume creation
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 11:22:37 GMT
Hi,

I need to mount and format volumes attached to a deployed (but stopped) VM.
 However, it looks like the volumes are not actually created/available
until the VM is started?  I'm about to start debugging the
deployVirtualMachine command to see where this is done but thought I might
ask first.

Once I have created the volumes, I will then mount and format them and then
start the VM.

Thanks!