From Matthew Morrissey <matthew.morris...@sungard.com>
Subject Unit tests
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:34:33 GMT
Hello all,

I would like to begin writing unit tests for api/src/com/cloud/api and I
wanted to make sure that 1) it's an acceptable idea to everyone and 2) I
get the directory structure correct. I have seen a few emails about the
possible structure but no concrete "this is the way to go" type statements.
My thought is that these tests would be in
api/src/test/java/com/cloud/api/*.java. Is this the right line of thought?
Please let me know and I'll get the ball rolling. I've got a long way to go
if I want to catch up to Yichi :)

--
Matthew Morrissey
Software Engineer - SunGard Availability Services - 401 N. Broad Street,