From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving beyond 4.0.0-incubating
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:51:35 GMT
Well, I've got the resize volumes patch, which I've started an email
thread about, but I think I need to roll it into a functional spec.

I've also got the vlan isolation Q-in-Q thing, which I've written a
draft functional spec for. It's a pretty simple change code wise for
KVM, but I've yet to look at how Xen reacts, or even if they'll need
adjustments to their bridge naming scheme and all that.