From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new committer: Marcus Sorensen
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:24:34 GMT
Thanks guys. Hopefully I can provide more help than harm :-)  I'm
still trying to learn everyone's roles and specialties, so to
introduce myself I'll say that my strength lies in system
administration and my focus is on the KVM platform, which is why you
might see me fixing systemvm services, breaking storage/networking,
and tweaking libvirt stuff, while ignoring things like database
schema, jar/maven/build stuff, and VMware/Xen specific issues.  I look
forward to working with you all.