From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Integrating autoscale branch to master?
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:11:42 GMT
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Vijay Venkatachalam
<Vijay.Venkatachalam@citrix.com> wrote:
> Ok I will keep changes ready, and will merge once 4.0's news is declared.
>
> -Vijay V.

Vijay,

I haven't kept up with this recently so a couple of questions/assumptions:

1. Autoscale code will require NetScaler libraries right?
2. Is autoscale functionality modular enough that we can turn building
it on/off at will?
3. Has there been any change to the netscaler java library licensing?
I know there was work underway, but I never heard about a conclusion.

--David