From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Ui: History view
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:13:09 GMT
Same opinion here - at best distracting - at worst I fear we'll get
bugs filed because it still shows the 'action' buttons, but per the
description it would disappear before you navigated to them, and would
never be clickable.

--David

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
> Was this user-requested? It doesn't look "minor," and looks more like something that
would cause annoyance, at least IMHO...

> On Oct 16, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Chhen@citrix.com>
>  wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Below is a link to a description of a minor ui update we're calling history view.
This will allow you to rollover the breadcrumb and view the panel information without needing
to click on the corresponding breadcrumb.