From Adnan Ashraf <mohammad.adnan.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack vs CloudPlatform
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:06:57 GMT
so if a customer buys the enterprise version Cloud Portal Business Manager
(CPBM), would it sit on top of enterprise distro of CloudStack (the Citrix
CloudPlatform)? I am in the middle of an enterprise engagement with a
service provider where CPBM sits on top of apache cloudstack (if I am not
mistake)...is this an option?