From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOC] Hypervisor support in 4.0: documentation question
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 00:54:52 GMT
I have noticed discussion on the list about moving some hypervisor code to
the plugins directory. Please pardon me for not following all discussions
on dev- too closely, but I'm wondering how this affects documentation.

Are we supporting the 4 hypervisors KVM, Citrix XenServer, VMware, and OVM
in ACS 4.0? And if they are supported through plugin code, and not included
in the build by default do we need to say something explicit in each
hypervisor section about how to build in the support for the chosen
hypervisor?

Thanks,
Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs