From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] Not posting 4.0 docs to website?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:50:54 GMT
Just checking up on the issue linked below, "post docs to new doc website,"
and I notice it's stalled. Comments from Noah and Chip are to the effect
"this can wait until after we get the software out." I'd just like to go on
record that I think it would be very helpful to users if we can get these
docs onto the website before 4.0. David N. promised that posting them would
be a trivial process, so it shouldn't cost anyone too much effort. As far
as I know, there are plenty of docs built and ready to post, especially if
we build the version that's checked in to master (lots of nice changes
after code freeze).

If anyone can chime in with further thoughts, status, or why this can't be
done, I'd appreciate it very much.

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs