incubator-cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:21:01 GMT
Chip, as far as I know, our current status is:

   - Any incompatible files, or files we didn't use, have been removed or
   clean-roomed
   - Files from projects with an incompatible license have permission
   obtained from the copyright holders
   - Everything else has been checked and verified as having Citrix
   provenance

Perhaps you have numbers to go along with this?

I believe we should take this status to the original config file thread on
legal-discuss, and wrap things up there.

Just checked the legal thread, and it seems that Sam and Roy are trying to
work out how to proceed.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb@zonker.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012, at 02:30 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> > There was one bug that was reopened on Sunday to add a public domain
> > statement for the rsyslog.conf file for our LICENSE file.  I completed
> > that this morning, so AFAIK we are now done!
> >
> > I *think* the only outstanding ASF legal / policy item to resolve are
> > the export filings.  The thread seems to have gone nowhere on
> > legal-discuss@a.o, after some prodding by Noah.
> >
> > Noah (or others) - any ideas on how to drive that one to resolution?
>
> The last action (that I can see) was by Jim J. and he took it to
> legal-internal last Thursday. I've pinged him on the legal-discuss list
> to see if there's been any response.
>
> The other option, I guess, is to go ahead and prepare the filings. I've
> started on that, though I would not be at all disappointed if we were
> told it was unnecessary.
>
> Best,
>
> Joe
> --
> Joe Brockmeier
> jzb@zonker.net
> Twitter: @jzb
> http://www.dissociatedpress.net/
>



-- 
NS

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message