incubator-cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Status (Oct 9) of starting a 4.0.0 vote
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:19:48 GMT
Chip, I've introduced another blocker for the release. See my thread
"Incubator status page". Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> > If these are all tagged up in JIRA, I can create and share a filter for
> us.
> > (And again for the next release, and so on.)
>
> Thanks Noah!  I think we're good right now, as we're not dealing with
> too many bugs in the system overall (the benefit of starting fresh).
> I'm able to find the outstanding issues easily enough.
>
> +1 to establishing a shared filter for future releases.  It will help
> immensely the next time around.
>
> -chip
>
> > On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Lots of things are happening right now around 4.0.0, so we're still
> >> not ready to VOTE.
> >>
> >> Here's a summary of the outstanding issues (as I see them):
> >>
> >> * AWASPI was integrated to quickly, and some things were missed.  The
> >> thread Wido started on it's appropriateness needs to come to
> >> consensus.  If it does stay, it needs the DEB packaging to be
> >> completed and tested (CLOUDSTACK-294).  Wido is willing to do the
> >> packaging after consensus is reached.
> >>
> >> * CLOUDSTACK-301 is a blocker as well - That one looks like there is
> >> missing code?  Devdeep Singh is the assigned community member.
> >>
> >> * CLOUDSTACK-156 is a blocker that was reopened.  Rohit, can you work
> >> with the test team to get it resolved / closed?
> >>
> >> * CLOUDSTACK-298 is set as Critical.  Can someone triage that bug and
> >> make a recommendation as to the severity and timing of a fix?  It's
> >> currently unassigned.
> >>
> >> * The release notes need to be pulled in from
> >> https://reviews.apache.org/r/7498/  I'll take responsibility for doing
> >> that today.
> >>
> >> * We didn't pull the internationalization resources into 4.0 (they
> >> were committed to master last night by David).  I'd suggest we hold of
> >> on putting them in the 4.0 branch, but that we use master to build the
> >> project's documentation site.
> >>
> >> That's all I have on my list right now.  Shout if there are any other
> >> issues, and PLEASE get involved in reaching conclusions to the issues
> >> noted above.
> >>
> >> -chip
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > NS
>



-- 
NS

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message